Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy Flooring is wonderful for garages, car dealerships, hotel lobbies, and more! Epoxy Terrazo overlay is a mosaic styled coating applied at a thickness of 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch and is a top-notch choice for multi-colored patterns. A wide variety of colors can be achieved by using pigmentation, and chips of marble or granite can be used to create the appearance as well.
Epoxy flooring is perfect for high traffic areas like retail stores, Terrazo is known to be indestructible. Garage floor coatings are specific epoxy for garage doors that give them a real boost in chemical resistance and can use quartz or chips to appear much like granite. Metallic epoxy coatings are a newer type of overlay system that gives you the option to “guild” the concrete. The main advantage of this type is the look of silver, copper, and bronze that has a nice shimmer and is great for businesses like restaurants and offices.
Epoxy Flooring Location Areas
– Basement Floor Epoxy
– Epoxy Coatings on Patios
– Epoxy Floor Coatings in Warehouses
– Showrooms and Dealerships Professional Epoxy Floor
– Mechanic Shop Epoxy Floor
– Epoxy Flooring System for Most Commercial Requirements
Epoxy Floor Coating Options
- Self Dispersing Epoxy Coatings for Floors: This type of epoxy coating is commonly used in areas that receive frequent forklift or heavy truck traffic as it has very good mechanical strength. Another type of durable epoxy coating is self-dispersing epoxy with quartz sand. This type of epoxy coating is commonly used in food processing industries or other locations where liquids are present because it has good anti-slip characteristics.
- Self Leveling Epoxy Coatings for Floors: Self-leveling epoxy coatings are easy to install over new and old concrete floors as they level easily creating a seamless and smooth surface. Self-leveling epoxy coatings can be used in kitchens, dining rooms, storage places, garages, warehouses, office buildings, and more.
- Mortar Epoxy Coatings for Floors: This is the strongest of all epoxy floors. This type of epoxy coating is commonly used in heavy industrial applications and can also be used to repair cracks before lying to other types of epoxy floors.
- Graveled Epoxy Coatings for Floors: Graveled epoxy coatings are the most decorative epoxy flooring choice and they can be used for adding logotypes, brand marks, and decorative details to floors.
- Epoxy Terrazzo Floor Coatings: This type of epoxy flooring is very decorative and easy to clean. Epoxy terrazzo flooring is commonly used in large areas including hallways and entrances of commercial buildings, schools, and office buildings.
- Epoxy Antistatic Floor Coatings: This specialized epoxy coating is designed for use where static-sensitive electronic components are in permanent use and a static-free environment is most important such as in laboratories, hospitals, and electronics equipment manufacturing plants.
- Vapor Barrier Epoxy Coatings: Liquid epoxy vapor barriers are applied directly over concrete floors to provide an impenetrable surface that reduces vapor transmission to nearly zero. These epoxy coatings are typically applied prior to adding the final flooring surface including sheet vinyl, tile, carpet, or hardwood floors.
- Epoxy Flaked Floor Coatings: This is not exactly a type of epoxy flooring, but rather a style of applying epoxy coatings. With this epoxy flooring technique, multicolored flakes or chips are added over the epoxy coating while it is still wet in order to provide a decorative finish or look.